Our goal is to educate the world’s future leaders. We encourage students to recognize and develop their unique talents and gifts.
We do not track students. Our individualized programs encourage students to pursue their interests and strengths, allowing them to take advanced courses in any area in which they excel.
- Student-teacher ratio is 13:1.
- Average class size is 26
- Honors and Advancement Placement courses are available in every academic discipline beginning in ninth grade.
Special Academic Programs
- Fine Arts Program offers a major concentration in art and music. Our art students’ work has been displayed in the Metropolitan Museum of Art – a unique honor.
- Music program includes new recording studio for our award-winning musicians.
- The STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) curriculum includes award–winning programs in Robotics and Forensic Science (p.28).
- Science Research Program -students work with professional mentor on chosen topic. (p.29)
- The College Advantage Program with St. John’s University enables juniors and seniors to earn college credit in a wide variety of courses.
- Every member of the graduating class earns a NY State Regents Diploma; the majority receive the NY State Regents Diploma with Advanced Designation, the state’s highest standard.
- Seniors notch a 100% acceptance rate to college.
- Students are consistently among those recognized by the National Merit Scholarship Program, National Achievement Scholarship Program, and the National Hispanic Recognition Program.
- For a complete look at our unique College Placement Program click here.