2022 Spring Sports Participants
Please Read Below Regarding Your Spring Sports Clearance
Appryse Online Enrollment
All students planning on participating on ANY athletic team MUST submit a physical form to Appryse. The physical form may be found on your account home page after your initial enrollment to the website.
Any student trying out for a sports team must also sign up for that team’s tryouts in Appryse – this can only be done AFTER the enrollment has been accepted. You will need to click on the GREEN button on the home screen that says TRYOUTS/ACTIVITIES, select the team from the list on the left side, read/sign the document and click “GRANT CONSENT AND JOIN”.
What is Appryse?
Appryse is our web based, electronic Health record that replaces out previously used paper forms. Parents are able to enter all information online and upload or fax doctor physical forms. Since a new physical and updated medical information is required for every school year, Appryse registration will simplify the process. Information may be updated throughout the year as it changes. For each subsequent year, it will only be necessary to review and update any necessary information.
In the event of any Trainer visits or injury, parents will be automatically notified via email, text message, and/or phone call. All information such as medical history, doctor’s physical, and parental consent forms will be handled within the Appryse website. Having all pertinent medical history and current condition is critical for caring for our students.
- When registering your student in Appryse, do not use nicknames. Please use the same full name that was registered with TMLA.
- Students must be enrolled on Appryse before being allowed to tryout for a sport; Do not wait until the last minute, as this will cause the student to miss tryout days. Once your child has been enrolled, please allow 24-48 hours for acceptance into the system as each enrollment is reviewed prior to acceptance.
- Student information must be updated every school year.
- Questions or problems with the Appryse website should be directed to Appryse. Click the “Contact Support” button on the Appryse website. Do NOT contact TMLA.
- Submit the approved Appryse physical form (only required for athletics). Do not include attachments such as immunization forms, as the Appryse system only recognizes the single Appryse physical form.
- Do NOT fax in doctor’s form.
- Do NOT bring the Appryse physical form to TMLA. This web-based solution was established to avoid the excess transfer of paper.
- The parent or guardian should upload the completed physical form directly to Appryse.