Please contact Ms. Rita E. Piro at [email protected] with any questions.
Please follow this link to create an account and register for our Scholarship Opportunities. Please select the year of the prospective student’s 9th grade year (2023 -2024).
There are two types of scholarships for incoming 9th graders: Academic and CSJ Scholar Incentive Service Awards.
- Select The Mary Louis Academy as 1st Choice on TACHS exam. Code 016.
- Register for and take the TMLA Scholarship Examination on November 16, 2022. The test will be given from 4pm-6pm and will be administered on our campus.
- Prospective students who submit the Scholarship Exam application will receive further information.
- The last day to register was Tuesday, November 8, 2022.
- TMLA must be selected as 1st Choice.
- Must score in the 90-99th percentile on TACHS Exam.
- Results of the TMLA Scholarship Examination.
- Transcripts from the 6th, 7th, and 8th grades including all standardized tests.
Deadline for filing an application for The Mary Louis Academy Scholarship Examination was Tuesday, November 8, 2022 for Class of 2027.
CSJ Scholar Incentive Service Awards
The mission of the Sisters of St. Joseph is to be a life giving force in our communities. We offer CSJ Scholar Incentive Awards to students who exemplify this commitment to service in their neighborhoods.
These Scholar Incentive Awards are applicable to all four years and will be distributed to applicants throughout the neighborhoods from which our students come.
In order to apply, you will need:
- A Completed Application
- Evaluation from adult supervisor attesting to candidate’s service activities and involvement.
- A Personal Statement.
- Place The Mary Louis Academy as 1st Choice or 2nd Choice and have a satisfactory grade school record.