There are two types of scholarships for incoming 9th graders: Academic and CSJ Scholar Incentive Awards.
Full and partial four-year scholarships are available.
- Select The Mary Louis Academy as 1st Choice on TACHS exam. Code 016.
- Register for and take the TMLA Scholarship Examination on January 5, 2021. Click here to register for this exam by November 29, 2020.
Academic Scholarships Criteria:
- TMLA must be selected as 1st Choice.
- A score of 90% or in 90th percentile on Tachs Exam.
- Results of the TMLA Scholarship Examination.
- Transcripts from the 6th, 7th, and 8th grades including all standardized tests.
- Personal interview is strongly recommended.
Deadline for filing an application for The Mary Louis Academy Scholarship Examination will be November 29, 2020 for Class of 2025.
CSJ Scholar Incentive Awards
The mission of the Sisters of St. Joseph is to be a life giving force in our communities.
We offer CSJ Scholar Incentive Awards to students who exemplify this commitment to service in their neighborhoods. Deadline for filing application for CSJ Scholar Incentive Award is November 29, 2020.
These Scholar Incentive Awards are applicable to all four years and will be distributed to applicants throughout the neighborhoods from which our students come.
In order to apply, you will need
- A Completed Application
- Evaluation from adult supervisor attesting to candidate’s service activities and involvement.
- A Personal Statement.
- Place The Mary Louis Academy as 1st Choice or 2nd Choice and have a satisfactory grade school record.
Please contact Ms. Rita E. Piro at email@example.com with any questions.