There are two types of scholarships for incoming 9th graders: Academic and CSJ Scholar Incentive Awards.
Full and partial four-year scholarships are available.
- Select The Mary Louis Academy as 1st Choice on TACHS or CHSEE
- Register for and take the TMLA Scholarship Examination
- Results of the TMLA Scholarship Examination as well as the TACHS/CHSEE
- Transcripts from the 6th, 7th, and 8th grades
- Personal interview is strongly recommended
Deadline for filing an application for The Mary Louis Academy Scholarship Examination will be November 7th, 2019 for Class of 2024.
CSJ Scholar Incentive Awards
The mission of the Sisters of St. Joseph is to be a life giving force in our communities.
We offer CSJ Scholar Incentive Awards to students who exemplify this commitment to service in their neighborhoods. Deadline for filing application for CSJ Scholar Incentive Award is December 15, 2019.
These Scholar Incentive Awards are applicable to all four years and will be distributed to applicants throughout the neighborhoods from which our students come.
In order to apply, you will need:
- A Completed Application
- Evaulation from adult supervisor attesting to candidate’s service activities and involvement
- A Personal Statement
- Place The Mary Louis Academy as 1st Choice and have a satisfactory grade school record.
Please contact Ms. Rita E. Piro at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.